about 1 month ago
My client is a specialist manufacturer of bespoke machinery that is primarily used within the Aerospace, Automotive and Formula 1 industries. They are seeking a new Controls Engineer to join their team to liaise with clients, producing detailed electrical designs and carry out remote technical support.
Controls Engineer responsibilities;
- To produced detailed electrical control designs
- Liaise with new and existing clients to understand machinery requirements
- Provide remote technical breakdown support
- Implement the electrical control designs
- To assist the support team
Controls Engineer experience;
- Previous experience with electrical control designs
- Good customer service skills
- To implement cost-saving designs
- Experience in mechanical engineering would be advantageous
- Experienced in generating quotes and processing orders
Based in Kidderminster, this Controls Engineer opportunity is offering a competitive salary and is commutable from Stourport-on-Severn, Worcester, Stourbridge, Bewdley, Ludlow, Droitwich and Bromsgrove.