Controls Software Engineer
There is now a great opportunity to join a well-established engineering company that designs, develops and manufactures a range of bespoke domestic products as a Controls Software Engineer. As a Controls Software Engineer your role will focus on creating control systems for production machinery, PLC programming and ensure that all automated machinery is online.
Control Software Engineer Responsibilities;
- Develop and support systems, controls and automation equipment
- Support and implement engineering solutions for NPI
- Identify and assist with continuous improvement projects
- Fault find and problem solve software problems
- Create software programs for PLCs, C++ and LabVIEW
Controls Software Engineer Requirements;
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Engineering or Manufacturing
- Previous experience working within a Controls Software Engineer would be advantageous
- Proficient in programming in PLCs, C/C++, Python and LabVIEW would be beneficial
- Experienced in fault finding and problem solving
- Must be a team player
- Excellent communication skills are a must
The Controls Software Engineer opportunity is based in Worcester and commutable from Kidderminster, Stourport-on-Severn, Redditch, Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Bewdley and Malvern.