Customer Service Administrator
Office working full time in Kidderminster
Temp till the end of January, potentially to be extended
Full-Time, Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Hourly Rate: £10.42 per hour with weekly pay
Are you a customer service enthusiast with a passion for hospitality? Join us for an exciting opportunity based in Kidderminster! We are currently seeking a dedicated Customer Service Administrator with excellent communication skills to work with our client on a temporary basis.
Customer Service Administrator - Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engage in strong customer service interactions with guests, addressing their needs to a high standard.
- Proactively handle dietary requirements and meal preferences for guests.
- Assist customers with any additional requests or needs that may arise during their stay.
- Manage administrative tasks, including data entry and record-keeping.
- Conduct follow-ups and back-chasing to ensure smooth operations.
Customer Service Administrator - Skills & Requirements:
- Exceptional communication skills to effectively interact with guests and internal teams.
- Previous experience in a customer service based role.
- Ability to handle administrative tasks with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexibility to work over the Christmas period (excluding 25th/26th December).
- Strong organisational skills and the capability to multitask effectively.
Call Maisy on 01562 69090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, and apply today!