Up to £40000 per annum
10 days ago
Up to £40,000 - D.O.E.
My client is an established and market-leading manufacturer that produces bespoke products that are used globally. They are seeking a Design Engineer to join their existing team to produce detailed product designs, to develop assembly instructions for production and to manage design projects from initial concept to delivery.
Design Engineer Responsibilities;
- To create detailed new product designs
- To provide assembly instructions for production
- Provide technical support to clients and team members
- Fault find and resolve any technical issues that may occur
- Ensure that design project delivery deadlines are met
- Prototype and development testing
Design Engineer Requirements;
- Degree or equivalent qualification in engineering would be advantageous
- Previous experience in design engineering
- Previous experience in using Creo would be advantageous
- Good communication skills are essential
This Design Engineer opportunity is based in Droitwich and commutable from Worcester, Stourport-on-Severn, Redditch, Bromsgrove and Kidderminster.