£25000 - £35000 per annum + plus benefits
2 months ago
DevOps Infrastructure Engineer - £25,000-£35,000 DOE - Hereford
An opportunity has arisen with a software company in the beautiful countryside of Herefordshire for a DevOps Infrastructure Engineer to join an expanding team in a business that offers not only great benefits but genuine career progression.
If you are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer opportunity within a DevOps environment where you will be offered fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and move up the career ladder then I encourage you to read on.
My client are offering a range of benefits in this DevOps Infrastructure Engineer opportunity including:
- £25,000-£35,000 basic
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 days after 2 years
- Bonus scheme
- Perkbox discounts
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Flexible working from home options
- Continuous training and support tailored to your career goals
- Stunning view of the countryside from your desk
- Pension and Health Insurance
The function of this role falls within strategic projects both within Infrastructure/DevOps but also supporting projects across the business. It will also focus on reducing or removing operational overhead via continual improvement/automation/empowerment as opposed to repetitive operational tasks.
To be successful in this DevOps Infrastructure Opportunity you will need the following technical experience:
- Understanding of network fundamentals
- Powershell scripting
- Virtualization (Hyper-v/VMM)
- CI/CD DevOps (Azure Devops / GIT)
- Infrastructure as Code
- Agile/Lean working practices
- Software defined networking
- Firewall /IPS/WAF management
Does this sound like an exciting opportunity to you? Then apply now. I would love to hear from you!
This DevOps Infrastructure Engineer role is based in Hereford so is commutable from Herefordshire, Leominster, Pembridge, Worcester, Gloucester, Cheltenham, and any of the surrounding areas!