£25000 - £30000 per annum
10 days ago
Salary - £25,000-£30,000 - Dependant on experience
Hewett Recruitment is delighted to be working with RS Hydro based in Bromsgrove who are looking to recruit an Electronics Engineer.
RS Hydro is a Global, forward-thinking, and award-winning multi-disciplined instrumentation company, founded in 1997, providing specialist expertise to tackle technological issues facing clients over a large range of work in the water, environmental and industrial sectors. Many of their projects are world-class industry benchmarks, some of which cannot be achieved by any other company worldwide. This is down to unique instrumentation and experience for difficult applications.
RS Hydro manufacturer a patented water quality sensor known as 'Proteus' with diverse applications for the water, environmental, industrial & process industries, & integrated monitoring sectors and is in a period of rapid growth and expansion with a full order book. The team is backed by industry experts and the company is recognised by Investors in People as a great place to work.
Proteus Instruments design, build, supply, and support a range of real-time water quality monitoring solutions.
This is an amazing opportunity for an Electronics Engineer to join their expanding Research and Development team. As an Electronics Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and developing new innovative instrumentation equipment from initial concept to completion.
Electronics Engineer Responsibilities;
- Collaborate with the R&D Team to identify new product opportunities and formulate designs
- Design and develop new products from initial concept to completion
- Design and develop performance upgrades to the current product range
- Provide technical support to clients and colleagues
- Produce technical documentation including schematics, layouts, technical specifications, test data…
- Testing products and creating detailed reports
- Ensuring that the products meet mandatory legislation and customer-specific legislation
Electronics Engineer Requirements;
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Electronic Engineering or in a similar discipline would be beneficial
- Recognised training or experience in analogue and digital electronics design would be advantageous
- Experience using microcontrollers to measure analogue signals and to communicate with other digital electronics
- Experience in developing firmware for the microcontrollers
- Previous experience assembling PCB boards including soldering SMT & THT components
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Understanding of general scientific principles is essential
- Experience in software development (Python, C, GUI design) would be useful
- Experience with 3D CAD and 3D printing would be advantageous
Applications from recent graduates in Electronics Engineering or a similar discipline are highly encouraged!
Based in Bromsgrove this Electronics Engineer opportunity is commutable from Worcester, Droitwich, Kidderminster, Evesham and Redditch.