This is a great opportunity for an Engineering Manager to join a fast paced, growing engineering company that is a genuine global market leader in its field. The company itself specialises in developing and producing a wide range of innovative and bespoke components.
As an Engineering Manager, you will lead the engineering team in identifying and carry out continuous improvement activities, support organisational growth, oversee the delivery of NPI programs, provide technical support and carry our people management activities.
Engineering Manager Responsibilities;
- Identify & carry out continuous improvement activities to existing processes
- Carry our people management and development activities
- Support NPI processes from initial concept to delivery
- Assist with the delivery of health & safety compliance across the site
- Provide technical support when required to colleagues
- Apply Lean manufacturing tools across the production process
Engineering Manager Requirements;
- Previous experience working in an Engineering Management or similar position
- Experienced working to ISO 9001 industry standards
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing tools
- Experience in the delivery of continuous improvement projects
- HND qualification or higher in Engineering
- Must be a team player
Based in Stourport-on-Severn, this Engineering Manager opportunity is commutable from Kidderminster, Droitwich, Bewdley, Worcester, Malvern, Halesowen, Hagley and Bromsgrove.