ERP Super User
My client is a specialist manufacturer of innovative energy charging solutions, and they are seeking a ERP Super User to join their existing team. As an ERP Super User, you will be responsible for the implementation and deployment of ERP solutions, providing technical support and resolve any integration issues.
ERP Super User Responsibilities;
- Establishing the ERP needs via business processes
- Installing ERP software and ensure seamless integration with existing IT systems
- Performing diagnostic tests and resolving issues to optimize performance
- Providing technical support and training for ERP end-users
- Overseeing ERP updates and upgrades to ensure seamless transitions
ERP Super User Experience;
- IT qualification is advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of ERP functionality within a manufacturing environment is a must
- Previous experience working as an ERP specialist is essential
- Previous experience overseeing ERP implementations across a business
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
Based in Malvern this ERP Super User opportunity is offering a competitive salary and is commutable from Kidderminster, Birmingham, Redditch, Hereford, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Cheltenham, Evesham and Pershore.