Events and Operations Office Co-ordinator Worcester
Are you looking for an Events and Operations Coordinator role where you:
* Work for a unique and well established organisation
* Work as a key part of a small and supportive team.
* Be responsible for the successful operation of the customer facing business
Our client is looking for a self-motivated, highly organised individual with excellent interpersonal skills to join their small and busy team.
As a successful Events and Operations Coordinator you will be required to:
* Coordinate the successful delivery of all pre booked events on site with a variety of liaising with clients and vendors.
* Coordinate the operations of the events ensuring things run smoothly and effectively from start to finish.
* Carry out the delivery of the education programmes
* Undertake a lead role in the planning, and development, of public events
* Take ownership of housekeeping and procedures are followed. Check lists are completed and everything is correctly in place.
To be considered for this Events and Operations Coordinator role you must:
* Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Be highly self-motivated and ideally carried out event management / PA role previously
* Possess excellent organisational skills
* Demonstrate the ability to multi task and have a flexible approach to each day
* Have excellent IT skills
Salary - £11-11.50 per hour - weekly pay
Location - Worcester (own car essential)
The role will include possibly some weekends as events are mainly taking place during that period. The time back will be granted during Monday - Friday. (37.5 hour working week)
3-4 month temp contract with a possibility of extension and to go perm for the right individual