23 days ago
Field Service Engineer
My client is a specialist manufacturer of bespoke equipment that supplies to a variety of international industries worldwide. They are seeking a new technical Field Service Engineer to join their engineering team to travel to sites across the UK and abroad.
Field Service Engineer Responsibilities;
- To liaise with clients to provide technical support
- To fault find, service, and repair bespoke machines
- To travel to sites across the UK and the world
- To generate potential sale leads
- To provide machine demonstrations and training to customers
Field Service Engineer Requirements;
- Educated to degree level in Physics or a related engineering discipline.
- Previous experience in servicing and repairing technical machinery
- Previous experience as a Field Service Engineer
- Must have the ability to travel worldwide
- Experience in customer service
- Excellent communications skills are a must
Based in Malvern this Field Service Engineer opportunity is offering a competitive salary and their site is commutable from Worcester, Hereford, Evesham, Tewkesbury, Droitwich, and Cheltenham.