Up to £19500 per annum
about 2 months ago
Finance Assistant - Maternity contract 9-12 months
Joining a vibrant, busy finance department, this role would suit a highly efficient Administrator who has excellent numerical and financial skills and who can work within a fast paced environment. Previous experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential.
Some key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Maintaining cash books
- Posting and accurately allocating cash receipts onto ledgers
- Reconciling cashbooks to general ledger and bank statements.
- Preparing payment requests
- Administering Direct Debits
- Reviewing various information sources to collate and calculate data to be used in Invoicing
- Raising different commission sales orders for the Invoicing team.
- Resolving queries in a timely fashion.
- Completing of month end Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Additional duties as required
Key skills and experience required for the role:
- Previous experience within a finance role (highly desirable)
- Exceptional administration and organisational skills
- Excellent numerical acumen
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent team player
Location - Worcester (initially home based with some flexibility moving forward)
Salary £19,500 (pro rata for contract length)
Contract 9-12 months