£20000 - £25000 per annum
13 days ago
This is an opportunity to become a Graduate Developer at an industry leading software Development Company, with a speciality for providing effective software solutions for within their market. The successful Graduate Developer will join a motivated team that works hard within an Agile environment, delivering reliable, high-quality software products to many company clients.
Graduate Developer Responsibilities:
- Use the latest development tools to rapidly solve problems and create solutions that fit the needs of the company.
- Work hard within an Agile team to develop software that is of an exceptional standard.
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer care is always delivered.
Graduate Developer requirements:
- An understanding for Java
- Good knowledge of object-orientated techniques.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills and able to express ideas clearly and concisely.
- Excellent team working and interpersonal skills.
This is a Graduate developer role that offers a great opportunity for personal and professional progression as well as excellent benefits. It is a chance to join a hardworking team and contribute to the success of the company and its customers. This Graduate Developer role offers a salary of up to £25,000, commensurate with experience. The company is based in Malvern and are flexible to home working.