Horizontal Boring & General Machinist
My client are specialists in manual and CNC machining. They are seeking a Horizontal Boring & General Machinist to join their existing team. As a Horizontal Boring & General Machinist, your focus will be on setting and operating milling machines.
Horizontal Boring & General Machinist Responsibilities;
- Read, interpret and understand technical drawing details
- Set and machine components using a horizontal borer & various milling machines
- Use precision measurement equipment to establish correct fit components
- Clean and maintain equipment, tooling and workshop environment
Horizontal Boring & General Machinist Experience:
- Previous experience with horizontal boring and milling processes
- Knowledge and understanding of technical drawings
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Experience using precision measurement tools such as multimeters
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills are a must
Based in Redditch, this opportunity is commutable from: Worcester, Droitwich, Studley, Rubery, Alcester and Bromsgrove.