£28000 - £30000 per annum
3 days ago
My client are the UKs leading and most trusted manufacturer and distributor of quality wooden garden products for over 50 years. They are looking for an IT Helpdesk Supervisor to join their small IT team to offer support and manage the internal helpdesk system.
As a successful IT Helpdesk Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Managing the internal help desk system and Lead a small team of help desk technicians.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support for end users requesting technical assistance via help desk software.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Work with our IT support partners to resolve technical issues.
- Maintain servers, applications, phones and network devices over a wide area network.
- Monitor and report on KPI's.
- Review ongoing issues with a proactive approach to reducing / resolving them.
As a successful IT Helpdesk Supervisor you will have:
- 3 years + MS Windows experience in an IT Help Desk environment.
- Supervisory experience is desirable
- Experience of working in a WAN and domain environment
- Advanced networking skills
- Experience administering Windows Server 2012/16/19 in vCenter, including Exchange.
- SQL Server and T-SQL experience preferred.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Manage and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer-oriented with a friendly personality.
- Access to a car is essential as travel between sites will occasionally be required.
Hours of work;
Monday to Friday - Full support to be provided 06:00-18:00 between this role and 2 Technicians over the following shifts:
06:00-14:30 - Office based
08:30-17:00 - Office based
09:30-18:00 - Working from home
Paid On Call:
Monday to Friday: 18:00-22:00 - Each Technician provides an on call service one in every three weeks
Saturdays: 08:30-17:00 - Each Technician provides an on call service one in every three weeks
This successful IT Helpdesk Manager role is paying a salary dependant on experience of between £28,000 - £30,000.
This role is based in Hartlebury and is commutable from Bewdley, Stourport-on-Seven, Kidderminster, Cleobury Mortimer, Stourbridge, Birmingham, Telford, Wolverhampton, Bromsgrove, Bridgnorth, Smethwick, Halesowen, Droitwich Spa, Stoke Prior and Redditch.
If you happen to know an IT Helpdesk Supervisor who may be suitable, please do get in touch as we do operate a referral scheme.