£40000 - £50000 per annum
3 days ago
My client are a trusted manufacturer and supplier of specialised procedure packs and vascular access devices to hospitals across the world.
They are looking to appoint an IT Support Manager, based at their site in Bromsgrove. Reporting to the IT Director, you will be managing the IT BAU/Infrastructure support team, providing support services for the IT infrastructure and associated IT services across all sites.
Essential Experience required for the job:
- Line Management experience within an IT position
- Proven 3rd line support experience
- Knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack (including SCCM and Exchange)
- Knowledge of Hyper-V, Windows Server 2008/12/16 and Windows 10 and above
- Detailed knowledge of TCP/IP, Group Policy, AD, ADFS
- Working knowledge and support experience of Office 365
- Good knowledge of networking concepts (VLAN's, ACL's, routing etc)
- Working knowledge and support experience of VoIP telephony systems
- Experience of working with Mimecast
- Experience of working with Palo Alto firewalls
- Familiarity with Project Management methodologies
This is a hands-on role, and you will be expected to mentor the team, as well as acting as an escalation point for any technical issues that arise. They are looking for someone who is results-oriented and comfortable managing priorities. Working within the ITIL framework, you will also need excellent documentation skills and attention to detail. You will be a confident communicator with proven experience of interacting with third parties and colleagues across all levels of the business.
This role is paying upto £50,000 (dependent on experience) and offers multiple benefits including health cash plan, private medical insurance, life assurance, high street shopping discount, cycle to work scheme, potential profit share bonus, flexible benefits including the option to purchase additional holiday, and much more!
This role is based in Bromsgrove and is commutable from Redditch, Studley, Alvechurch, Solihull, Bromsgrove, Halesowen, Worcester, Birmingham, Kidderminster, Stratford-Upon-Avon, and Droitwich Spa.
If you happen to know an IT Support Manager who may be suitable, please do get in touch as we do operate a referral scheme.