£60000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This is an opportunity to become a Java Developer at an industry leading software Development Company, with a speciality for providing effective software tools for change-control and version management systems. The successful Java Developer will join a motivated, close-knit team that works hard within an Agile environment, delivering reliable, high-quality software products to one of their major clients.
Java Developer Responsibilities:
- Use the latest development tools to rapidly solve problems and create solutions for one of the company's key customer.
- Work hard within an Agile team to develop software that is of an exceptional standard.
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer care is always delivered.
Java Developer requirements:
- An understanding of cloud technologies, such as Docker, OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Experience using Elastic Search Technology.
- Excellent communication, organisation and problem solving skills.
- Awareness of an Agile/Scrum methodology.
For this Java Developer role, experience using Python is desirable but not essential. Additionally, GIS or 3D modelling experience is not an essential requirement, but would be valuable when applying.
This is a Java developer role that offers a great opportunity for personal and professional progression as well as excellent benefits. It is a chance to join a hardworking team and contribute to the success of the company and its customers. This Java Developer roles offers a salary of up to £70,000, commensurate with experience. The company is based across the United Kingdom, with offices in Cheltenham.