4 days ago
Junior Service Engineer
Are you a fan of renewable systems? Would you like to be involved in making UK 'green'?
Renewable energy is at the heart of this small, family company. They have been installing renewable systems for a few years now and are now looking for a Junior Service Engineer to join them.
Based in Stourbridge but traveling around England and Wales, this company is committed to helping its customers get the most out of renewable resources.
As a Junior Service Engineer, you would be installing mainly Solar PV, Powerwalls and EV Points. The successful applicant will have building and/or electrical skills, have a clean driving licence and must be interested in renewable energy with an eye to the future.
Junior Service Engineer Responsibilities;
- Install Solar PV, Powerwalls and EV Points
- Travel to sites across England and Wales
- Liaise with customers and provide technical support
- General facilities maintenance
- Ensure that all technical documentation is completed
Junior Service Engineer Requirements;
- You must be able to achieve the highest standard of quality of delivery
- Building and/or electrical skills
- Excellent communications skills are a must
- Clean UK driving licence
- Ability to work at heights would be advantageous
- Experience installing Solar PV is desirable, however, training will be provided
Based in Stourbridge, this Junior Service Engineer opportunity is commutable from Birmingham, Kidderminster, Bromsgrove, Dudley, Halesowen and Kingswinford.