Up to £12.48 per hour + + Holiday Pay
8 days ago
Temp to Perm
We are looking for an Machine Operative to join our Malvern based client due to increased growth.
This role is a temporary to permanent opportunity to start ASAP!
Machine Operative Responsibilities:
* Complete routine collection of goods
* Sort good from bad ensuring all scrap material is weighed and properly discarded
* Complete visual defect checks of goods
* Weigh count goods against relevant shop order, ensuring all goods are correctly bagged, labeled and stored in the designated area
* Use barcode scanners for booking goods on to the system
* Ensure all machines are supplied with enough raw material to reduce risk of defects and lost efficiency
Machine Operative Requirements:
* Basic, accurate numeracy and analytical skills
* Able to achieve results by setting high standards and committing to clear objectives
* Continuous improvement focus
* Ability to show resilience and a flexible approach
* Computer literate
* Quality, Safety and Environment mindset
Machine Operative Hours:
Sunday to Thursday 00:00 - 08:00
Machine Operative Pay:
£12.48p/h plus holiday
If you are interested in this role then please do get in touch!