about 1 month ago
Temp to Perm
Our Client is seeking an experienced Machine Operator with FLT.
Rural location - 4 day week - Competitive Salary - Temp to Perm Opportunity!
Machine Operator and FLT Duties:-
- Setting up and running the safe operation of machinery.
- Driving of Telescopic or CounterbalanceFork Lift Truck.
- Support and coach the Machine support team in ensuring the performance of the line is maximised and in line with the recommended and documented operating parameters.
- Support and coach the Machine team in delivering the Operational daily targets for the line.
- Ensure all Daily Output and Downtime documentation is completed at the end of each shift and returned to the Mill Manager.
Machine Operator and FLT Must Have's:-
Able to use own initiative, make effective decisions and judgments when required.
Able to communicate with internal departments at all levels.
Able to deliver as required lead Operator briefings.
When required Skilled in allocating resources efficiently and effectively.
Confident in delivery of Operational excellence and performance.
Able to Identify and assess opportunities for Operational Improvement.
MUST have a telescopic / Telehandler FLT Certificate - Counterbalance FLT would be considered.
Hours:- 16:00 to 02:00 Mon to Thurs
(when quieter would move to Mon to Fri 14:00 to 22:00 with early finish on a Friday)
Must have transport due to rural location