29 days ago
There is now a great opportunity to join a cutting-edge engineering business in Worcester as a Machinist. As a Machinist your role will focus on producing precision components for bespoke projects by setting and operating machine tools.
- Set up and operate machine tools to produce precision parts
- Read and work to engineering drawings
- Ensure that parts produced meet the designs exact specifications
- Work to production deadlines
- Keeping the machine shop work area clean and tidy at all times
- Experienced in setting and operating CNC machine tools
- Experience with XYZ machines would be advantageous
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent attention to detail with working to engineering drawings is a must
- Able to produce and modify precision components
This role as a Machinist is based in Worcester and commutable from: Worcester, Kidderminster, Malvern, Droitwich, Redditch, Bromsgrove and Hereford.