£25000 - £28000 per annum + Pension, Parking & Early Finish Friday
over 1 year ago
£25,000 - £28,000 p.a + Pension + Parking + Early Finish Friday
Due to an expanding workforce, our client are looking for a General Machinist/Toolmaker to perform a wide range of machining duties including milling/drilling/turning/grinding and bench work. This is a great opportunity to join a family business with a great team environment who offer bespoke one-off prototypes and small batches of components.
Responsibilities of the Machinist;
* Read and interpret technical engineering drawings
* Calculate dimensions of drawings using trigonometry
* Set, operate and machine components in a variety of materials - ferrous, non-ferrous and plastic
* Use measuring equipment to establish correct fit and tolerance to drawing and specification.
Requirements of the Machinist include:
* An Engineering Qualification - HNC, HND or NVQ
* Apprentice trained or time-served in machining and/or toolmaking would be beneficial
* Strong knowledge of engineering principles and hands-on experience in general machining
* Ability to maintain tools and equipment
This role as a Machinist is based in Redditch and commutable from: Worcester, Kidderminster, Droitwich and Bromsgrove.
To apply, please send your CV to Rachel Clarke or contact 01905 613413