Shifts - Days
My client is a well-established manufacturer based in Kidderminster and they are seeking a new Maintenance Engineer to join their existing team. Your focus will be carrying out both preventative and reactive maintenance across a variety of plant machinery.
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Breakdown and reactive maintenance across the site
- Ensuring all PPM schedules are maintained
- Implementing factory improvements
- Fault finding and repairing plant machinery
- Ensuring production downtime is kept to a minimum
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Apprenticeship, HNC, HND or Degree level qualification in engineering
- Previous Maintenance Engineering experience
- Experienced in repairing mechanical multi-purpose machinery
- Experienced in following PPM schedules accurately
This Maintenance Engineer opportunity is based in Kidderminster and commutable from Worcester, Stourport-on-Severn, Ludlow, Droitwich, Cleobury Mortimer and Hereford.