£35000 - £45000 per annum
7 months ago
Days 8am-4pm (flexible start and finish times)
Are you looking for a Maintenance Engineer position where you will:
- Work on a range of machines - some that are cutting edge (only 2 months old) and others 80 years old!
- Have the opportunity to really make a difference - reporting directly to the Operations Director, as the only Maintenance Engineer on site, you will have input into decision making and Engineering strategy
- Take charge of the maintenance including documentation and reporting
- Enjoy an element of project management for the introduction of new machines
Maintenance Engineer Requirements
- Solid background in electrical and mechanical maintenance, ideally working across a wide range of manual and automated machinery
- 16th, 17th or 18th Edition Qualification and/ or City & Guilds
- Experience of injection moulding machines and hydraulic machinery would be perfect
- A can-do attitude, someone willing to step up and get involved in more than just the day-to-day
- Confident in PLC fault-finding and re-mapping of newer machines, as well as the ability (or interest in) reading schematic drawings for machines 25-80 years old.
This organisation has remained profitable through the Covid 19 pandemic and is investing into the modernisation of the site and equipment, they are looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to be a key part of the future of the business.
Based in Malvern, salary is £35-45K commensurate with experience, with 25 days holiday plus bank holiday