about 2 months ago
Shifts - Days
My client has been established for over 30 years in the manufacture of landscaping materials. With a large site based outside of Kidderminster, they are seeking a new Maintenance Engineer to join their existing team. Your focus will be carrying out both preventative and reactive maintenance across a variety of plant machinery.
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Breakdown and reactive maintenance across the site
- Diagnosis and fault finding
- Preventative planned maintenance of plant equipment
- Implementing Factory Improvements
- Working Independently
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Apprenticeship, HNC, HND or Degree level qualification in engineering
- Previous experience with heavy industry machinery
- Experienced with following PPM schedules
- Fault finding experience is essential
- Previous experience in a Maintenance Engineer position is essential
Due to the location of the site, Maintenance Engineer candidates will also need to be able to drive.
Based near Kidderminster this opportunity is offering a competitive salary and commutable from: Wyre Forest, Worcester, Droitwich, Ludlow, Cleobury Mortimer, Stourport-on-Severn, Leominster, Bromyard and Hereford.