Up to £38000 per annum
4 months ago
£33,000 + Shift allowance of £5000
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join a fast paced, growing engineering company that is a genuine global market leader in its field. The company itself specialises in developing and producing a wide range of innovative and bespoke components.
As a Maintenance Engineer this will include planning and carrying out preventative maintenance, remaining hands on, dealing with breakdowns and carrying out reactive fault finding.
With the relatively high volume nature of production at this facility, machine downtime must be kept to a minimum, as a Maintenance Engineer it's important to make sure that any downtime is as cost effective as possible.
* Monitor and execute PPM of machines such as: compaction presses, centreless grinders, surface grinders, kilns, compressors, ball mills
* Maintenance and service all machinery; including the mechanical and electrical aspects.
* Install and commission: electrically, pneumatically and mechanically
* Troubleshoot faults with mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
* Sourcing and re-working of parts
* Troubleshoot faults with control gear and PLCs
* Monitor and execute Planned Preventative Maintenance
* Extensive experience in installing and maintaining electrics
* Proven Mechanical Engineering skills, especially on hydraulic and pneumatic maintenance
* Conversant with control gear and PLCs (especially Mitsubishi and Siemens)
* Must be able to prioritise workload
Based in Worcestershire, commutable from Worcester, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Kidderminster, Bewdley, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Halesowen, Stourport, Stourbridge, Birmingham. Salary is £30-33,000 with additional shift premiums.