£30000 - £35000 per annum
11 days ago
***This is a re-advertisement - interviews to be taken January 2022***
Abut Our Client
Hewett Recruitment's Finance team are working with a large retail business based in Worcester who are looking to bring in a Management Accountant to their finance team. This business are a well recognised and established brand within their market. It is an exciting time to join the organisation due to YoY growth and there is opportunity for career progression as the role progresses. If you are an ambitious Management Accountant looking to develop your career further, then please read on!
This Management Accountant role reports in to the Finance Manager an will be responsible for the production of monthly management accounts, your duties will be - but not limited to:-
- Reconciling accounting data to ensure accuracy
- Preparing VAT returns
- P&L Balance sheet
- Accruals, Prepayments
- Preparing income statements, balance sheets and other financial documents
- Measuring the company's financial performance based on financial records
- Identifying problem areas and presenting recommendations to company management
- Overseeing other aspects of financial information.
- Preparation of monthly reporting package and other information at group level.
To be successful in this role the candidate must be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA), preferably have at least a couple of years' experience working within a management accounts team, demonstrate excellent attention to detail, be computer literate with good knowledge of spreadsheets (particularly Excel).