*Please only apply if you have the relevant Finance experience, thank you.
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Hours: Full time - Part time applicants also being considered!
Type: HYBRID - 3 days office, 2 home
I am currently seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join our client based in Worcester. This is a full time opportunity however the client has said they would also be open to part time applicants. Previous experience in managing a small team or overseeing 1 other staff member would be benefical.
Duties will be:-
- Manage all aspects offinance including annual budgeting, monitoring performance against budgets, credit control and cash flow financial reporting.
- Ensure that payroll is correctly administered, paid on time and compliance with PAYE and pension
- Update and manage a dashboard of key performance indicators for the organisation in respect of finance functions.
- Keeping VAT compliance up to date.
- Line manage the Finance Officer who is responsible for day-to-day bookkeeping and payroll.
- Produce monthly management accounts and undertake regular financial reviews and forecasts in conjunction with the Senior Leadership Team and the Chief Executive.
- Oversight of the Xero accounting platform which is operated by the Accounts Assistant.
- Review the commercial potential of the organisation and support the Senior Leadership Team to identify and look at sustainable income generation from existing and future service provision.