My Bromsgrove based client are looking for an experienced Management/ Financial Accountant to join their small and super friendly team.
You will be responsible for the key finance processes, supporting the Head of Finance in financial reporting whilst ensuring procedures and controls are in place to promote the financial position of the business and help provide information for business growth. Must be a pro-active, energetic, hands-on team player, with a "can do" approach have experience in management accounts and the ability to deliver accurate figures to deadlines.
This role is critical within the business and will support the Head of Finance with data for making financial decisions and prepare financial accounts. As a customer focused business, it is paramount that the customer comes first in everything that we do.
Duties will include…
Preparation of the monthly management accounts to include:
- Balance sheet reconciliations such as rebates/ accruals/ prepayments/ fixed asset/ cash/ stock accuracy
- Assisting in reviewing of Profit and Loss to ensure correctly coded and accurate
- Investigate anomalies and discrepancies to ensure accuracy
- Balance sheets reconciliations reviewed for the year and any discrepancies reported to Head of Finance
- Day to day financial duties (daily cash flow, VAT reporting, supplier rebates, daily bank reconciliation, expenses etc)
- Assisting the Head of Finance with information needed in support for Board packs (produced monthly), including KPI's
Skills and experience include…
- Problem solving.
- Accountancy qualifications or experience equivalent (ACCA, CIMA or AAT)
- Communication - both written and oral, up and down.
- Excel knowledge and understanding including VLookup
- Attention to detail.
- IT Skills - understanding of ERP systems.
- Ability to meet deadlines set.
The role is based at their offices in Bromsgrove but can offer a day a work from home following successful probation.
Competitive salary and up to 10% annual discretionary bonus, plus some excellent benefits are included.
Please apply if you have the relevant skills and experience.