about 1 month ago
Manufacturing Production Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturing organization that designs and develops bespoke products. As a Manufacturing Production Engineer, you will be part of a multi-national organization that utilizes lean principles within manufacturing.
Manufacturing Production Engineer Responsibilities:
- Manufacturing engineering - methodologies, planning, cell development and quantitative analysis.
- Lean manufacturing - waste reduction, process analysis, flow, balancing and optimization.
- Revenue and Capex justification and submission
- Machining - CNC milling and turning, programming, engineering tolerance, machine set-up and tooling development
Manufacturing Production Engineer Requirements:
- HNC/HND or Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Experienced in Manufacturing /process engineering
- Experienced in Lean manufacturing methodology and implementation
- Equipment and tooling design (electrical mechanical and control awareness)
- Previous experience in working in manufacturing environments
- Good communication skills are essential
Based in Kidderminster and commutable from Worcester, Stourport, Redditch, Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Bewdley, Stourbridge, Birmingham, Dudley, Wolverhampton and Malvern. Offering a competitive salary based on experience.