£30000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
Marketing Manager (Maternity contract)
This innovative, forward thinking company is looking for a Marketing Manager to cover a Maternity contract and to lead the Marketing team. With a strong general marketing background, the role reports directly into the Sales and Marketing Director and has responsibility for overseeing the day to day Marketing activities. As an excellent communicator, you will be confident at liaising with Senior Management and implementing the long term marketing strategy.
Some key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
- Managing the company's marketing plan and budget, determining the forecast expenditure
- Working with marketing staff to plan, develop and oversee the marketing campaigns for internal and external marketing objectives
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Planning and managing the launch of new products
- Monitoring the effectiveness of Google Ads accounts
- Approving and overseeing the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
- Reporting on marketing activity and results to senior executives, in order to maintain effective internal communications
- Having overall responsibility for brand management and developing overall brand awareness internally and externally
- Organising and attending exhibitions as and when required.
Skills and Experience required:
- A minimum of five years' experience in a similar role
- Strong team management experience
- Confident in developing Google Ads campaigns
- Marketing qualification preferred
- Excellent project management and analytical skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient level of experience on Adobe (Photoshop & InDesign)
- A strong relationship builder who can work with as well as lead a team
- Flexible and adaptable
This is a maternity contract for 9-12 months, starting ASAP and will require the individual to be office based.
Location - Herefordshire