10 days ago
Mechanical Design Engineer
There is now a great opportunity to join a cutting-edge engineering business in Worcester as a Mechanical Design Engineer. As a Mechanical Design Engineer, your role will focus on new products from initial concept through to production.
Mechanical Design Engineer Responsibilities;
- Liaise with customer's to source their technical requirements
- Produce detailed engineering designs that will meet the client's exact specifications
- To provide technical support for the production team
- Manage designs from initial concept through to production
- Assist in ensuring that all project completion dates are met.
Mechanical Design Engineer Experience;
- Degree, HNC, HND, Apprenticeship or equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Experienced in using Solidworks or Inventor CAD
- A good understanding of pneumatics and hydraulics
- Previous design experience of bespoke builds from initial concept to production
This role as a Mechanical Design Engineer is based in Worcester and commutable from Kidderminster, Malvern, Droitwich, Redditch, Bromsgrove and Hereford.