Mobile Plant Technician
We have a great opportunity to join a well-established, international company who produces and supplies land rig equipment across the UK and Ireland.
This role will see you installing, servicing and maintaining the various equipment. You will cover UK and Ireland, however large portion of the role will be Bromsgrove based in their warehouse, working on fixing the machinery.
You will work as part of a small team and will cover travel and breakdown on rotational basis. The role does not provide a vehicle to keep at home and so you need to be able to travel to Bromsgrove each day, where you can pick up company vehicle for client travel.
In return, you will work for an established company who is still growing their UK market and so the potential for future progress is there. Some benefits include pension scheme and 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Mobile Plant Technician Responsibilities:
- Service, maintenance and breakdown repairs of land rigs
- Mechanical, electrical and hydraulic responsibilities
- Working in Bromsgrove warehouse but also travelling to client sites when required
- Work as part of a small team, sharing rota
Mobile Plant Technician Requirements:
- Multi skilled experience
- Ability to travel and to stay overnight when required
- Clean UK driving licence is a must
- Flexibility and team work is a must, due to the small size of team
Based in Bromsgrove, this Mobile Plant Technician role is commutable from Kidderminster, Redditch, Droitwich, Worcester and Leamington Spa, however the client is open to candidates from up to 2 hours away, as long as you are prepared to commute to Bromsgrove on daily basis.