Office Administrator within the property sector - Droitwich full time
Do you have excellent attention to detail and also a highly organised individual? Can you work under pressure and be extremely flexible? If so this is the job for you……………………
A reputable independent company located in Droitwich Worcestershire are looking for an Administrator / Office Assistant. They require a motivated individual who can assist with general administration duties and offer full customer service support to the team.
Start date: As soon as possible
- Experienced and capable administrator with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Audio typing is an advantage
- Experience of using databases and usual Office 365 software.
- Confident in liaising with both clients and professionals
- Report typing, taking enquiries, booking appointments and all follow up paperwork
- Typing up appraisals for clients,
- Managing website content via industry database.
- Cooperation and Team working
- Diversity and flexible
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Problem Solving/ Analysis
- IT literate using MS Office
- Can follow instructions and carry out tasks clearly
Salary is competitive
36 hour working week.
Hours Mon- Thurs 9.00 - 5.30 and Friday 9.00 - 4.00 1 hour for lunch
Annual leave 25 days plus stats
Birthday Day off if it falls on a work day
Company NEST pension contribution