£9.40 - £9.80 per hour
about 1 month ago
A reputable company in Worcester is looking for an Office Administrator temporary to cover maternity leave from 9 - 12 months with the potential to be permanent for the right person. They require a motivated individual who can assist with all customer service and administration duties and learn in a fast paced environment remotely or in the offices.
If you are eager to learn and have excellent customer service skills please get in touch today...............................
Start date: Immediately for maternity leave cover (Can be permanent)
- Customer service calls to all existing clients and ensuring pre planned jobs have been carried out.
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries.
- Data inputting onto the in house system.
- Book appointments, arrange, organise and serve meetings as required including, taking and distributing minutes / notes.
- Create documents and taking payments.
- Undertake general office duties including filing, photocopying, faxing and associated clerical duties.
- Cooperation and Team working
- Diversity and flexible
- Problem Solving/ Analysis
- IT literate using MS Office
- Can follow instructions and carry out tasks clearly
Pay: £9.40 - £9.85 per hour 37.5 hours a week Monday - Friday
Remote and office working just outside of Worcester city centre.