Up to £20000 per annum + Holiday Pay
about 2 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity to work with a new client on an Online Retail Manager role to start in January 2021! Based in Worcester, this is a temp to perm role for the right person.
Online Retail Manager Duties:
- Managing all aspects of retail website and shops (including Amazon and eBay).
- Constantly seeking ways of maximising the business' online presence.
- Managing product inventory, campaigns, feedback and general enquires.
- Producing detailed reports of sales, keyword utilisation and campaign success.
- Consistently developing and maintaining an in-depth and detailed knowledge of the core product range.
- Managing monthly newsletters to customers.
- Taking on any other responsibilities or tasks whenever reasonably asked.
Essential Experience for this Online Retail Manager role:
- Experience of managing online shops, such as Amazon / eBay.
- Experience of content-managing a website.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to independently deliver against short-term immediate goals and long-term strategic objectives.
- Excellent analytical, organisational and interpersonal skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail with a data-driven approach to providing solutions.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products, such as Word and Excel.
Monday to Thursday 9am - 5pm
Friday 9am - 4pm
36.5 hours per week (with ½ hour lunch)
Up to £20,000p/a (Dependant on experience)
If the above duties match your current/recent role and you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity then please apply now!