£25000 - £35000 per annum + Birthday Off, Flexible Benefits, Pension
9 months ago
Are you looking for a PHP developer role where you will:
* Develop industry leading applications in PHP (ideally PHP7)
* Get to work with a fantastic, inclusive and talented development team with cutting edge technologies
* Work with new feature development
* Be able to get involved in web, back and front end development within core products and bespoke systems.
* Get to work for a rapidly growing, Times Tech Track 100 company with great benefits!
As a successful PHP developer you will be experienced:
* PHP development (ideally PHP7 but older versions will be considered)
* Agile software delivery
* Linux, Apache, Mysql, PHP full stack (LAMP) development
* Framework knowledge (laravel, Symfony, Zend) would be ideal
In return, in this PHP developer role you will receive:
* 25 days Holiday + Bank hols + birthday off
* Subsidised gym membership
* Childcare vouchers
* Flexible benefits (via perkbox)
* Cycle to work scheme
* Free eye tests
* Fresh fruit
* Free tea and coffee (the good stuff too.)
* And much more!!!
This PHP developer role is located in Malvern and is commutable from Worcester, Worcestershire, Droitwich, Hereford, Ledbury, Pershore, Evesham, Tewkesbury, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Redditch, Bromyard, Kidderminster, Stourport-on-Severn, and Cheltenham. Salary of up to £35,000 per annum dependant on experience plus excellent benefits.
If you happen to know a PHP developer who uses PHP who might be interested please do let us know as we do operate a referral scheme.