Principal Software Engineer:
Are you keen to become a Principal Software Engineer, working on successful software surrounded by a fast paced, high performing team?
My client is a motivated and well established software company that provides an effective service to its specialist market sector throughout the UK and into Europe. They are looking to grow their ambitious software development team with a new Principal Software Engineer to contribute to the company's success, as they expand into different market areas.
The successful Principal Software Engineer will:
- Lead delivery teams, overseeing the design and development of software projects and applications.
- Provide technical leadership, acting as a mentor to other members of the team.
- Liaise with other members of the business in order to ensure the production of high quality software products.
Principal Software Engineer requirements:
- Experience of using Microsoft programming languages, such as C#, .NetCore or .Net.
- Experience working with cloud-based technologies, with Azure experience being particularly desirable.
This software engineer will become part of the company's programme of work to transform technology to the cloud, and so a Microsoft Azure Qualification is incredibly advantageous.
This is a Principal Software Engineer role that offers a great opportunity for personal and professional progression. The company is based near Worcester and will require employees in the office 2-3 days per week.