Salary up to £40,000 - Dependent on experience
My client area a specialist manufacturer of cleaning products and they are looking for a Process Engineer to join their existing team. As a Process Engineer your role with focus on optimizing the manufacturing processes, applying lean manufacturing techniques and lead continuous improvement projects.
Process Engineer Responsibilities;
- Review existing manufacturing processes and identify areas of improvement
- Apply lean manufacturing techniques to streamline processes
- Contribute to the development and implementation of SOPs
- Lead continuous improvement projects including waste reduction
- Provide technical support to the wider production team
Process Engineer Experience;
- Previous experience working in a Process Engineer or Continuous Improvement Engineer position
- Experienced in the application of applying lean manufacturing techniques to manufacturing processes
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Familiarity with SAP or a similar ERP system
- Must be a team player
- Must be proficient in Project Management
Based in Malvern this Process Engineer opportunity is offering a competitive salary and is commutable from Kidderminster, Redditch, Hereford, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Cheltenham, Evesham and Pershore.