Up to £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client are an industry leading software house at the heart of Worcester providing enterprise level software nationwide. They are now seeking a Process Improvement Specialist to join their software Delivery Process team to work on new projects. Well placed to provide career development, interesting problems and a fantastic open plan, social and collaborative software development environment as well as flexible working.
As a Process Improvement Specialist your role will include….
Work collaboratively with all areas of the business to help design, implement, and continuously improve process and tooling across the organisation.
- Standardise, map, and align business & technology process across the organisation
- Produce business process documentation for all areas of the organisation
- Collaboratively implement tooling and platforms that result in measurable efficiency
- Ensure effective technology is utilised to support efficient processes
- Ensure effective process governance framework is implemented across the business
- Measurably improve adoption of tooling across the organisation
- Measurably improve effectiveness of teams we work with
It is important as a Process Improvement Specialist you have…
- Delivery of software using Agile methodologies (essential)
- Mapping out process flows (essential)
- Confident usage of ticket management systems (or configuration of such systems) (essential)
- Has worked in various areas of the end-to-end business process of delivering software (from order to cash) (advantageous)
- Previous involvement and understanding in the gathering of detailed requirements (advantageous)
- Experience in the handling of live support requests across all levels (advantageous)
As a Process Improvement Specialist your skills should include…
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical skills in breaking down opportunities
- Problem solving
- Able to drive, support and motivate team members
- Understanding how individual processes equate to the team and business strategy
- Ability to work with numbers and data measurements
- Scrum qualifications (advantageous)
- Educated to degree level (advantageous)
- Relevant professional qualifications (advantageous)
This is a great chance to join a growing company offering excellent career prospects and a comprehensive benefits package. Based in Worcester, commutable from Kidderminster, Birmingham, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Hereford, Malvern, Ledbury, Evesham, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Bewdley, Droitwich Spa and Pershore. Salary up to £45000; commensurate with experience.
We also operate a referral scheme so if you do know any looking for Process Improvement positions then please do get in touch!