£40000 - £45000 per annum
8 months ago
Are you looking for a Product Owner role where you will:
* Utilise your extensive Agile delivery
* Get to work as part of an agile software delivery team
* Work to deliver outstanding product to market
As a successful Product Owner you will be responsible for:
* Explore customer needs to determine the software product requirements.
* Liaise with external partners, producing technical specifications.
* Supporting the team as a product expert, supporting the creative team to clarify and document requirements and communicating these to developers.
* Be a product expert across the full product set
As a successful Product Owner you should have experience in:
* Office 365, Advanced Excel, MS Project and Trello
* market research, product strategy, communication and positioning , route to market and sales support
* Communicating with Developers and Business analysts as well as external clients
The role is based in Worcester and is commutable from Malvern, Ledbury, Pershore, Evesham, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Kidderminster, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Hereford and surrounding.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business offering excellent career progression
If you happen to know a Product Owner who may be looking then please do get in touch as we offer a referral scheme.