29 days ago
My client is a specialist engineering company that produces bespoke electronic components that are used globally. They are seeking a Production Engineer to join their existing production team to provide technical solutions, apply Lean manufacturing methodologies and develop technical documentation.
Production Engineer Responsibilities:
- Fault find and resolve technical issues
- Apply Lean manufacturing approaches to existing processes
- Develop technical documentation for production processes
- Assist with developing maintenance schedules for machinery
- Assist the wider production team to meet client deadlines
Production Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in engineering
- Experienced in working in manufacturing environments
- Previous experience in managing production projects
- Experience in Lean manufacturing would be advantageous
- Good communication skills are essential
This Production Engineer role is based in Hereford and commutable from: Hereford, Ledbury, Leominster, Malvern, Kidderminster, Newport, Bristol, Worcester, Ross-on-wye, Gloucester, Tewkesbury and Cheltenham.