Are you looking for a Temp to perm opportunity where you will develop a new life long skill working in a clean and quality driven production environment?
We have an exciting new career opportunity for a Sewing Machinist at our Cradley Heath based client. You will be a member of a strong well established team, proudly producing a high quality product.
The successful candidate will not be required to have previous overlapping skills or experience and shall be trained and developed in house. This role is available to start immediately.
Sewing Machinist Responsibilities:
- Visual inspection and quality control throughout the process.
- Trained to operate various Sewing Machines correctly.
- Leather preparation and painting.
- Gluing and assembly.
Skills needed for this Sewing Machinist role:
- Good attention to detail.
- Takes pride in their own work.
- Great communication skills.
- Proactive and approach to work.
- Good understanding of health and safety.
8.00am-4:30pm Mon-Thurs / 8.00am-2pm Fri
£9.50 per hour - Temp
This is a Temp to Perm opportunity and pay will increase to - £10.00 per hour - Once taken on permanently.
- If you are interested on this Temp to Perm opportunity within Cradley Heath then please apply now!