My client is an established company that specialises in producing made to measure bespoke products that are used in the Manufacturing sector. They are seeking a Production Planner to join their existing team to produce detailed production plans and provide lead times for customers.
Production Planner Responsibilities;
- Liaise with the Sales team to understand the customer requirements
- Update customers/sales teams with lead times on projects
- Manage and update the production ERP systems
- Create detailed production plans for the manufacturing department
- Assisting with continuous improvement projects
Production Planner Requirements;
- Experienced in managing and updating ERP systems
- Previous experience in a Production Planner position is essential
- Previous experience working within a technical manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- A good understanding of technical production processes would be beneficial
Based in Kidderminster this Production Planner opportunity is offering a competitive salary and is commutable from Worcester, Droitwich, Malvern, Bewdley, Stourport-upon-Severn, Bromsgrove and Hagley.