£32000 - £35000 per annum
8 days ago
My client are looking for a Project manager to work within their Digital Services team and closely alongside their Continuous Improvement team. They are a leading specialist education provider based in Gloucester, set within a beautiful 360-hectare campus.
Are you looking for a Project Manager role where you will:
- Work collaboratively and flexibly across their structural boundaries to ensure effective and efficient delivery of our projects.
- Effectively manage projects to ensure successful delivery within the constraints of resource, time and quality across a number of functional areas primarily on digitally enabled projects.
- Assist with developing and refining our wider project management capabilities such as governance, change control and project prioritization.
- Organise regular meetings with key stakeholders to ensure that business priorities, milestones, targets and constraints are reviewed, agreed and managed.
- Exemplify best practice in project activities such as planning, stakeholder communications, risk management, priority setting and execution within agreed budgets, standards and milestones.
As a successful Project Manager you should have:
- A qualification in project management or relevant professional experience.
- Proven experience of managing and delivering complex and varied projects (such as digital improvement or software development implementations)
- You will be an enthusiastic, proactive and hardworking professional.
- You will be comfortable working flexibly, to a high degree of accuracy and within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues at all levels.
The salary for this Project Manager role is £32,000 - £35,000. The role is based in Gloucester and is commutable from Worcester, Cheltenham, Stroud, Malvern, Hereford, Tewkesbury, Stroud and surrounding.
If you happen to know a Project Manager who may be looking then please do get in touch as we offer a referral scheme.