£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client is looking for an experienced Software Project Manager to join their growing UK team.
As a Project manager you will manage extensive software implementation projects with a duration of 1-2 years, a budget of ca GBP1M-GBP4M and a project team of 4-10 team members (excl. the project team at the customer side), most of our projects are multi-country.
You will also be responsible for the account management, such as validation of worklogs, invoicing related matters, product ownership within the company and attend customer events.
Your role will include…
- Planning quarterly account management meetings with the customers to discuss issues and future strategic plans.
- Follow up on release sessions twice a year. On a yearly base you will also review the customer portfolio and the developments of the past year.
As a Software Project Manager your skills with include (but not be limited to)…
- You have thorough experience with project management and project management methodologies (Agile, Scrum etc.) in a software implementation context.
- Together with your project team you are responsible to establish and achieve objectives; balance the competing demands for quality, scope, time and cost; perform risk assessments; adapt the specifications, plans and approaches to the different concerns and expectations of the various stakeholders.
- You have a thorough knowledge and experience with the different phases of a software implementation project: from pre-sales phase till go-live; including: requirement analysis, configuration, development, migration, testing etc.
- You are able to maintain an overview of the different phases and manage the implementation of different modules simultaneously.
- You have excellent organization skills, an analytical mind, a strong commercial awareness and you are diplomatic.
- You are a people manager and coach: you succeed in getting your team on track and keep each project member motivated throughout the project duration.
- You challenge and inspire your team.
- You organize and manage communication streams and reporting internally and externally.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills; you can effectively and concisely communicate project and technical information to provide comprehensive recommendations.
- You have strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on relationship management and influencing skills, you have the ability to manage difficult situations.
- You have a thorough experience in large scale ERP deployments.
The role will involve some UK travel (around 30-50%)
Excellent benefits including company car.
If you are looking for a Software Project Manager position then please apply.