£9.50 - £10.00 per hour
19 days ago
This is a great opportunity to join an established and thriving local employer who operate throughout the UK. Market leaders within their sector, they are proud to have won industry recognised awards for their innovative customer solutions.
Sales Administrator is required to join the team and assist with new and existing clients
This opportunity is to work 25 hours per week across 5 days.
As Sales Administrator you will handle all administrative tasks on a day to day basis to ensure accurate and timely invoicing to the customer as well as prompt payment of supplier invoices. This is a key role within the team as the importance of concise collation and completion of month end processes is paramount.
- All aspects of admin to include dispatching of work, resolving invoice queries and liaising with sub-contractors.
- Monitor adherence to KPI's for all sub-contractors.
- Responsibility for month end processes to deadlines.
- Order processing and daily reconciliation of bookings.
- Ensure sales margins are maintained & monitored.
- Dealing with customer queries and occasionally support the sales team.
- Collating & sending reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Previous administration experience.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Computer literate, knowledge of MS Office and Sage.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Positive, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Educated to a good standard GCSE grades A-C
£9.50 - 10.50 per hour depending on experience.
Monday - Friday 13:30 - 17:30 25 hrs a week
Parking available on site and local to public transport
Temp - perm for the right candidate