£45000 - £55000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Are you looking for a Scrum Master role where you will:
* Grow as a leader
* Work on agile projects and use this knowledge to help other people.
* Work in an international and friendly environment
* Be responsible for running a cross functional scrum team
As a successful Scrum Master you will be responsible for:
* Providing coaching, mentoring and offering advice
* Ensure good relationships with the team and others outside the team
* Drive agile process improvements
* Share best practice across departments
* Protect the team from outside interruptions
* Overseeing quality control throughout the project life cycle
As a successful Scrum Master you should have experience in:
* 2 + years experience running an agile team and experience acting as a Scrum Master
* JIRA experience advantageous
* An inquiring and analytical mind
* Strong management skills
* Mentoring, coaching and leadership skills
In return you will receive a fantastic workplace environment, become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of work processes and have continued support and training.
The role is based in Malvern and is commutable from Worcester, Pershore, Evesham, Ledbury, Hereford, Tewkesbury, Cheltenham, Gloucester and surrounding.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business offering excellent career progression.
If you happen to know a Scrum Master who may be looking then please do get in touch as we offer a referral scheme.