13 days ago
Senior Electrical, Control and Integration Engineer
There is now a great opportunity to join a well-established engineering company that designs, develops and manufactures a range of bespoke products as a Senior Electrical, Control and Integration Engineer. As a Senior Electrical, Control and Integration Engineer, you with work closely with the R&D Engineering Team to create detailed electrical designs and implement control systems to connect bespoke products to plant machinery.
Senior Electrical, Control and Integration Engineer Responsibilities:
- To design and implement electrical solutions that enable bespoke systems to connect with plant machinery
- Create detailed electrical designs
- Manage custom integration projects from initial concept to implementation
- Provide technical support to clients
- Fault find and resolve any technical issues throughout the project's delivery
Senior Electrical, Control and Integration Engineer Requirements:
- HNC or Degree level in an Electrical Engineering related discipline
- Previous experience working in an Electrical Engineering environment
- Experience in creating detailed Electrical control designs
- Experience in SCADA OR PLC's would be advantageous
- Good communication skills are essential
Based in Malvern this Applications Development Scientist opportunity is offering a competitive salary and it is commutable from Kidderminster, Redditch, Hereford, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Cheltenham, Evesham and Pershore.