£38000 - £40000 per annum
2 days ago
Senior Project / Account Manager
If you thrive on working in an environment that requires you to be an 'operational and logistical coordinator', as well as a key Account and Project Manager, this could be a great opportunity to join a small, local team and be part of a larger organisation.
Managing a portfolio of Solar Plants, you will be liaising with engineers, technicians and clients, and will need to draw on all resources to ensure that deadlines are met, quotations are provided and maintenance work is achieved. An ability to prioritise is essential as is the necessity to be highly organised and proactive.
Some key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients and having a full understanding of the contractual requirements within the Solar portfolio
- Managing a portfolio of solar plants ensuring that all works are undertaken within agreed contractual timeframes and budgets
- Liaising with Engineers, Technicians and Maintenance in order to fulfill requirements within a given timeframe
- Using the monitoring software to monitor sites on a daily basis and liaise with the Head of Technical Operations to organise appropriate responses to site and system issues
- Working within budget
- Creating and entering Purchase and Sales Orders and supporting invoice processes
- Assisting with Office Management and Administrative duties
Although previous experience working with Solar Plants is not essential, a strong technical acumen is key as is the ability to understand technical products.
Essential skills and experience:
- An ability to work in a fast paced, coordinating environment where prioritisation is key
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in managing projects and contracts
- Exceptional attention to detail
- An understanding of the importance of Health & Safety
- Excellent administrative skills
Based in Hereford, this is an office based role (8.30am - 5pm) and is offering a salary dependent on experience (c£38k ).