Senior RF Verification and Validation Engineer
Location - Hereford or Watford, opportunities open in both locations
Our client is a specialist communications engineering company, producing bespoke electronic components which are used globally. They are currently looking for a Senior Verification and Validation Engineer in their NPI department due to growth.
You will assist with the introduction of new products and help achieve continuous improvement, working alongside R&D team, supporting them in testing area. In return, the client offers exciting career, great salary/benefits and potential for growth.
Senior Verification and Validation Engineer Responsibilities:
- Verification and Validation of new products against the product specification
- Putting in place rigorous RF test regiments
- Generation of verification test procedures and test scripts
- Generation of test reports
- Occasional mentoring of junior staff and supporting other colleagues
Senior Verification and Validation Engineer Requirements:
- Experience in a top-level programming language, such as Python or LabView
- Proficiency with a range of RF tests and sound understanding of RF equipment
- Competent user of Microsoft packages
- Basic understanding of electronic components and modules
- Excellent customer facing skills as FAT can be held in front of clients
This Senior Verification and Validation Engineer role is available in both Hereford and Watford, our client is looking to fill this position in each of their offices. Our client is able to support with relocation/sponsorship if required.